Registered user since Thu 25 Aug 2016
Mike Papadakis is a research scientist at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) at the University of Luxembourg. He received a Ph.D. diploma in Computer Science from the Athens University of Economics and Business. His research interests include software testing, static analysis, prediction modelling, mutation analysis and search-based software engineering.
- Time to Clean your Test Objectives
- Session Chair of Testing II (part of Technical Papers )
- Poster F37: Predicting the Fault Revelation Utility of Mutants
- Committee Member in Program committee within the Technical Papers -track
- Are Mutation Scores Correlated with Real Fault Detection? A Large Scale Empirical study on the Relationship Between Mutants and Real Faults
View general profile