Registered user since Mon 29 Aug 2016
Anne is an assistant professor at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany. She received the Diplom degree in informatics from University of Oldenburg, Germany, in 2007 and the PhD degree in informatics from KIT in 2011. After that, she was a Postdoc at the University of Zurich, Switzerland, before joining KIT as an assistant professor in 2013.
Anne’s research is concerned with evaluating software architectures to provide systematic decision support for requirements engineering activities. The current focus of her group at KIT s quality requirements, where the results of software architecture optimization is used to provide quantitative feedback about the attainable design space.
- Committee Member in Program committee within the Technical Papers -track
- Session Chair of Static analysis (part of DEMO - Demonstrations )
- Program Chair in Demonstrations Program Committee within the DEMO - Demonstrations -track
- Session Chair of Surveys and Reviews (part of Technical Papers )
- Demonstrations in Organizing committee
View general profile