Registered user since Mon 12 Sep 2016
Name: Andy Zaidman
Bio: Andy Zaidman is an assistant professor at Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. He received his MSc and PhD from the University of Antwerp, Belgium. Since 2006 he has been at Delft University of Technology.
His research interests include software testing, software evolution and software analytics. He is an active member of the research community and has been involved in the organisation of conferences such as ICSME, WCRE (general chair & program chair), CSMR, VISSOFT (program chair) and MSR (general chair). in 2013 he received a prestigious NWO Vidi career grant from NWO, the Dutch science foundation, for his work in the area of software testing and software evolution. In 2015 he gave a talk a TEDxDelft “Making Testing Fun”.
Affiliation: TU Delft
Personal website: http://www.st.ewi.tudelft.nl/~zaidman/
Research interests: Software Engineering, Software Testing, Software Analytics, Software Evolution
ICSE 2018 Activities
- Author of On The Dichotomy of Debugging Behavior Among Programmers within the Technical Papers -track in ICSE 2018
- General Chair in Program Committee for MSR 2018 Technical Papers
- General Chair in Organizing committee for MSR 2018
- Author of The Scent of a Smell: An Extensive Comparison between Textual and Structural Smells within the Journal first papers-track in ICSE 2018
- Committee Member in Program Committee for ICSE 2018 New Ideas and Emerging Results
- Show activities from other conferences